VA Home Loan
Are you are a veteran, member of the military or military spouse on Cape Cod? You may qualify for a VA loan. VA Loans offer flexible options as either fixed-rate or ARM mortgages. You may qualify for fast approval and a hassle-free loan even with less than perfect credit. Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with no down payment and never pay monthly insurance (PMI)! Check out the latest VA loan rates or learn more below!
- Purchase with 0% down
- Refinance with 10% equity
- Flexible income, debt, and credit requirements to help you with qualification
- Upfront VA funding fee may be financed and is paid to the VA
- Veterans receive a certificate of eligibility
- No mortgage insurance
- Jumbo VA loans are available
How VA Home Loans Work
- Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest over 15, 20 or 30 years. Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- ARM interest rates are fixed for a period of 5 years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on the market
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
**Slade Mortgage Group, Inc. is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.